Med-Health Clinical Laboratories operate under a full time technical supervisor available for discussion of test procedures and other laboratory related information. Our technical staff is composed of seasoned professionals with over 20 years of experience in the clinical laboratory setting. Pathology consultations are available upon request.
Bill Medicaid – Check “Bill Medicaid” on the test request
- Name and address of patient
- Medicaid number/ Social Security number
- MediPass Number
- Date of birth
- ICD9 diagnosis code
- Referring physician’s UPIN
- Patient signature on the requisition, copy of Medicaid card
The laboratory will repeat a test at no charge whenever the result does not correlates with the physician’s clinical judgment. When requesting a repeat determination, please refer to the specimen accession number on the report. To ensure sample integrity, a prompt request for repeat determinations is advisable.
Our client service department is available for the following services:
- Requesting tests results and current status of testing
- Processing add-ons or cancellations
- Requesting information on test availability and specimen requirements
- Requesting duplicate reports, via fax, hard copy, or both
- Requesting specimen pick-ups
HIV Antibody Testing
Med-Health Clinical Laboratories will provide personalized test requisition forms with pre-printed client name, account number, and address. Requisition forms must be complete with all the pertinent information:
- Type or print clearly when completing request form
- Complete the request form with all pertinent information, e.g. DOB, sex, date and time specimen was collected, diagnosis codes….
- Check box or write the test being ordered
It is essential to complete all the pertinent information on the request form to avoid delays of the testing of the sample submitted. If you have any question or concern on this matter, please contact the laboratory.